Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Crew

I guess I should introduce my crew to those who may read this and don't know my family. I'm new to blogging so bear with me through this experience. I really just wanted a place to show off the wonderful boys in my life and talk about my experiences as a mother and wife. I hope you enjoy my family as much as I do.
To start off my family is the man who holds it ALL together..........Kevin! I love him probably more than he is aware of. I don't say it near enough but he is my rock, my best friend and the love of my life. He is a great dad and is always trying to make us happy. We love ya honey!!

Second in line is Cayden! He is my 7 year old stepson. Cayden fills our home with a spirit of joy! He is always smiling and happy. He loves to make people laugh, even if that means making fun of himself. He is a GREAT big brother and an awesome baseball player! He is the athlete in our family (so far...the other boys are still little) and I love to watch him play. I'm blessed to have him as a son.
Next up is Chip. He is my 5 year old. He was my first baby and until we met Kevin and Cayden it was just the two of us. He is an old soul. Sometimes an old cranky soul. Just kidding. Chip is kind and loving. He tells me all the time how beautiful I am and how much he loves me. He likes animals and video games. I can't wait to see what kind of man he becomes one day.....

The smallest member of our family would be Carson. He just turned one. He is my last baby and the sweetest little boy! He is a lover and a fighter. He already has a strong personality. He makes me smile every morning when I go in to get him up. I love to kiss his sleepy little face and cuddle with him for a few brief seconds before he demands to be put down so he can start exploring his world. He is a great baby!
Oh, I can't forget Grif. He is definitely a member of my family.
Then there is me.......

So now you have met all of us! I hope you like reading my blog as much as I like writing it.


Here are a few more pictures............ENJOY!














1 comment:

Summer Willard said...

Such cute pictures! We need to visit soon so we can take pictures of us together to put on our blogs. And I probably should actually start putting pictures on mine! Ha! These really are great pictures. I love ya!!