Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Woohoo! It's Halloween, my favorite holiday! I just love it. I think it's so fun when you are a kid to get dressed up and go trick or treating, but the older you get you tend to outgrow it. Then once I had my own children all the spirit and fun came back into the holiday for me. It's so fun to see their little faces when they get all that candy. I love to see them dressed up too. Let's see this year we will have Darth Vader, a Skeleton and Elmo. Also, 4 years ago today I was proposed to. Kevin did the cutest thing. He had bought some of those little plastic pumpkins and filled each one with my favorite candy except for the last one which had a ring it in. When I pulled out the ring and turned around he was on one knee asking me to marry him. It was the sweetest! It's one of my favorite Halloween memories. Here are some pictures of the boys last year at Halloween.....

P.S. Sorry Batman is upside down. I'm in a hurry this morning and have no time to fix it.


No comments: