Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Baby is One!




How quickly the time passes.....I remember a year ago on Oct. 17th when Carson was born. I thought the day would never get here. Pregnancy is the slowest process and seems like it will never end. Then one day it does. You have your sweet little baby in your arms and the next thing you know he is turning one. It has been a fun year staying home with my little guy. He has the sweetest personality and makes me laugh all the time. He loves to hit you in the face then give you a kiss. He loves to sit in the middle of the floor and scream at the top of his lungs just to see if you look. He loves to to throw fits in the best places, like grocery stores and libraries. He likes to throw his food across the kitchen and mash bananas and yogurt in his hair. Boy, he sure is fun.........I can hardly wait for the terrible two's.


In all honesty, all my children are blessings. Everyday the grow a little older and I everyday I wish they would stay little.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah this is a great site...I'm so very proud of you !! You have truly been blessed with a wonderful family.
I love you ...Dad