Our friends came and went trick or treating with us and stayed at our house that night. Everyone stayed up way to late, but it was so much fun. I love Halloween and it always goes by too quickly. Here are a few pictures from that night.


The other thing we did last weekend was go to a good friend of mine's wedding. The wedding was beautiful and I was so glad I got to be a part of it. Now, normally this is where I would start complaining about how awful my kids were at the wedding and how I was constantly telling them to be quiet or calm down. Well not this time! This wedding was outdoors. Let me tell you, that is the PERFECT wedding to go to if you have 3 boys! They can run, be silly, dig in the dirt and nobody pays attention. I also got some great pictures of them playing in the trees. My sweet boys are growing up too fast. Why can't they just stay little?




1 comment:
Very cute pictures! I am glad that you guys had a good time for Halloween and at the wedding. :)
Post a Comment