Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Today I got to take Chip and Carson to the Pumpkin Patch with a good friend of mine and her kids. We had so much fun. The weather was beautiful and the ground was dry! The kids loved playing in the bounce houses, climbing on haystacks and taking pictures with all the cool cutouts they had. Chip loves the hay maze that they have there as well. Cayden went to his mom's this weekend so we missed him A LOT at the pumpkin patch. Things are just more exciting when Cayden is around. Hopefully he can go with us next year. I just love fall! The weather, the holidays and spending time with family. We had a great day!









1 comment:

Cari said...

Looks like fun. Maybe I should have come with you guys after all! I had a great time with you and Carson on Friday. We have to plan to do it again soon!