Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to You!

My baby turned 2 on Saturday. Where does the time go? I started this blog one year ago. My first post was about his 1st birthday and here we are one year later. My little 2 year old is quite a handful these days. He is very talkative and very demanding. He knows what he wants and isn't afraid to tell you! He is finding his independence very quickly. He is a great source of joy in my life. Carson is such a fun kiddo. He makes me laugh all the time. He bubbles over with happiness and loves his family a lot. I am so blessed to have him as a son and I try to treasure every small moment we have together. I know this time together and these toddler years will be gone before I know it, so I plan on soaking up every drop of cuteness this boy has to offer. I love you Carson Jack!



No comments: