1 week ago
Friday, June 18, 2010
Boys
I know I have said it before but boys are the best!!! I am very much a girly girl and have always wanted to have a daughter. In fact I never imagined having a boy, especially 3 of them! The older I get the more I realize that this is probably it for my family. We don't plan on having anymore children, so that leaves me with a house of boys! 10 years ago that thought would have frightened me. Today, I realize what a blessing it is to have boys. What an honor it is to be able to raise them and teach them how to be gentleman. For all the dirt, mess, loudness, injuries, sweat, fights and stinky socks you get a lot of love and laughter. Boys really are the best!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment