Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas is Coming

It happens so quickly every year! The days and weeks fly by and before you know it Christmas is here. I wish I could slow it down. We have finished almost all of our shopping and wrapping. Actually my hubby does all the shopping and wrapping so I'm quite blessed. We went to his company Christmas Party last night and it was wonderful. Good food, wine and friends. The house is decorated and soon Santa will be here. I'm so excited to watch Carson this year on Christmas morning. He understands what is going on this year and I think he will have so much fun! All my boys are getting big, so I'm trying to enjoy all the sweet moments of the holidays before they are gone.

Here are a few pictures of the snow, the boys being silly by the tree and one of Kevin and I before his party. Enjoy!



1 comment:

Summer Willard said...

Great pictures!! The boys are getting so big and they are SO cute! And your hair looks fabulous. I miss and love you. :)