Friday, September 25, 2009

It's a girl

And it's a dog! No more babies in the Wilham household,but we do have a new furry addition. Her name is Lucy. She is super sweet and a good little puppy. The kids and Grif just LOVE her.
I know what you are thinking......didn't she just get a dog named Max? Well yes, yes we did but see it didn't quite work out. Max really didn't work for our family so he went to live with a new family and he is very happy. So......yes I have a little problem about getting dogs, and giving them away but hey we all have our flaws right. So back to Lucy. I think she is going to be a great fit for our family.



I am LOVING this cooler weather. This weekend we are going to be putting out all our Fall/Halloween decorations and I can't wait! We are also going to get the kids Halloween costumes. This is my favorite time of the year.
Cayden is doing really good in Football this year. I'm so excited to get to see him play this weekend. Go Patriots!! I'll post some pictures after the game.

All is well and everyone is happy and healthy. We couldn't be more blessed!

No comments: