It's been a little bit since my last blog so I'm going to do 2 posts in one. First we had a great Easter! It was so good to have my family around. The rain cleared up and the kids got to do an egg hunt. We had great food and yummy birthday cake. Yes, birthday cake. We celebrated Cayden's 8th birthday on Sunday too! I can't believe he is 8. When I met him he had just turned 3. Wow how time flys. He is growing up so fast. He is a joy to have. Always makes us laugh, full of conversation and jokes. He is so appreciative of all we do and is the best big brother. We couldn't ask for more. So here are a few pictures from the day....
Speaking of Cayden, on to post #2. I wanted to share a few pictures from his first baseball tournament of the season. He is so awesome to watch. He was a superstar at this game. I love to watch him play and can't wait for more!!
I'm a 36 yr. old stay at home mommy to 3 boys and 1 little girl! I'm married to a wonderful husband who somehow finds a way to put up with me and love me despite of my flaws. I'm blessed beyond what I deserve and love every minute of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment