Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hello Friends!

Not much going on at the Wilham's. Life is good and there is little to complain about. Valentines Day is coming up and the kids are excited. They both have parties on Friday at their school, which means they will come home on a sugar high and then proceed to crash and burn!! Fun times. I thought I'd share a few pictures from last Saturday's basketball game. Cayden did great as always!




P.S. Yes, Carson has a bottle - Don't Judge Me, I have 3 boys for goodness sake and you'd do the same thing if it made him sit quietly for an hour at a basketball game.

3 comments:

Cari said...

VERY CUTE!

And how come I am no longer on your blog list??

Summer Willard said...

LOL. I certainly would do the same thing....if it works, I say do it. Love ya girl!

Summer Willard said...

PS: Tell Cayden I said hi and that I like the pictures of his basketball game. And tell Chip and Carson I said hi too....oh, and tell your hubby that he needs to put you on a plane to TN.! Ha!