My sister-in-law sent this picture to me from Christmas. Our whole family went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Yes, a family with 6 children decided to wait 45min. for a table and then attempt a sit down dinner. You'd think my sweet little niece Emma pulling the fire alarm would have gotten us a table sooner, but nope we waited FOREVER.
Let's just say once we were seated my end of the table(with my 3 boys) was a little wild. When we left I had mashed potatoes all over my shirt and a little bit in my hair. But, regardless of all of this it was fun. I love spending time with my family, and getting the kids together.
2 comments:
LOL. Look at Kevin in this picture. He looks like, "OMG...I am surrounded." Ha. Too funny. The kids all look so cute. :)
Hey Kiddo,
I forgot all about this picture!! Please forward me a copy.
Everyone looks great - even Kevin, but he does have that "deer in the headlights" look.
LOL - forgot about Emma pulling the firealarm hahahaha! Good times.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment